How to Market Your Landscaping or Pool Services Business
There are many talented business owners, all looking to gain as many customers as possible. Plus, with summer approaching, most businesses in your industry experience their busy-season during the summer months. Due to this, it is the perfect time to invest in marketing projects, so that you can expand your business’s customer base. We’ve compiled a list of marketing-related pool and landscaping business tips that could result in higher revenue for your organization.
Why marketing matters
Even if your landscaping or pool service business has an influx of customers, you should still be trying to maintain this momentum by paying for marketing projects. On the flip side, if your customer base is dwindling, the same sentiment applies – invest in marketing. You could choose to take a loan to hire a digital marketing agency or an in-house new employee to spearhead a well thought out and far reaching campaign. Below you’ll find five marketing ideas that your landscaping or pool business should try:
Marketing projects to consider:
- Upgrade your website so that you can attract more traffic and sales conversions: Is your website outdated? Then it’s time to give it a makeover! Make sure your branding is reflected on your new site, and that it is user-friendly. If potential customers can’t find what they are looking for, they may decide to look elsewhere.
- Create an informative blog: By starting a blog that offers pool and landscaping business tips for your clients, they’ll view you as a reliable resource. In turn, they’ll be more likely to entrust you with their lawn or pool. In addition, you should consider writing guest posts for relevant websites in your industry. This will allow you to reach more potential customers.
- Pay for sponsored social media content: Again, this will help you expand your customer base. A promoted post on Facebook or Twitter could enable you to receive inquiries from patrons who might not know about your business otherwise.
- Consider Yelp advertising and other online advertising options: If your business is listed on Yelp, you could invest in their paid advertising options. This will allow your profile to receive more visibility.
- Offer free webinars: Creating webinars on topics pertaining to gardens, pools and other landscaping ideas will be beneficial to your customers. Plus, you’ll be able to receive feedback on what is of interest to them.
Utilizing working capital for your marketing efforts will likely allow you to see an impressive ROI. To obtain loyal customers, you should devote time and funds to marketing projects like the ones mentioned above. By doing this, you’ll be able to stay ahead of the competition, and will have plenty of customers to serve during the upcoming summer months.
Do you have pool or landscaping business tips related to marketing? Let us know in the comment section below.
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.