How it Works?
Want to help fellow business owners receive financing and earn cash for doing so? You’ve come to the right place! Our Merchant Referral Program rewards individuals who spread the word about our financing options to other businesses.
It’s easy; you recommend a business owner to us, they apply, and if they qualify and receive financing, you can earn up to $500!
Refer a Business
You'll Get Paid Up to $500
Don't Stop Earning!
Merchant Referral Program | FAQ
Yes! As long as the business you refer receives financing, you will receive an E-Gift card via email. Please refer to our Official Rules section for further details on eligibility.
Referral Program Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Fora Financial Merchant Referral Program. You’ll find all the legal T&Cs further down the page, but let’s get started with the basics:
The Participants referred to below are you (“You” or “Your”), and the Merchant you’ve referred (a “Referred Merchant”). To be eligible for a reward, You, as a participant in the Program must agree to be bound by the rules described below.
The following terms and conditions govern Your participation in the Fora Financial Merchant Referral Program, which we’ll call “the Program” here for short. The Program is run by us, Fora Financial or Fora, for short.
When You refer a Merchant to any Fora Financial entity and the Referred Merchant receives funding, and qualifies as an “Eligible Referral”, as defined below, You will receive an E-Gift Card.
1.2 Reward: the referral compensation paid to You in the form of an E-Gift Card.
1.3 Eligible Referral: A referral is an Eligible Referral if ALL of the following conditions are met:
- You are a U.S. citizen, residing in the U.S., and at least 18 years old;
- You complete and submit the required information on the Fora Financial landing page, which includes Your own contact information and that of the Referred Merchant;
- If You are a customer of Fora Financial already, You must be in good standing;
- The referral You are making is a new referral for a customer that has not received funding from Fora Financial in the past;
- A Referred Merchant completes the application process, including, but not limited to, any merchant application, contracts, background checks, etc. and receives either a business loan or cash advance from Fora Financial or any of Fora Financial’s funding partners as a result of that referral;
- The Referred Merchant must receive funding from Fora Financial or one of our funding partners; and the account must remain in good standing (i.e., not be delinquent or in default) for 30 days after funding; and
- the Referred Merchant was not referred to Fora Financial at an earlier date by someone else.
- To be an eligible participant in the Program, the referral You are making must be deemed an Eligible Referral by Fora Financial, meeting all of the conditions for eligibility stated in Section 1.3, above.
- If the referral is an Eligible Referral, You will receive a Reward. Obviously, no Reward will be given in relation to any referrals that are not Eligible Referrals.
- If You submit an Eligible Referral, as defined in Section 1.3 above, You, the Participant, will receive a Reward that will be delivered by email to the email address from which You made the referral, within sixty (60) days from the date on which Fora Financial provides Your referral with funding. You cannot redeem or exchange the E-Gift Card for cash, and the E-Gift Card is not transferrable.
- The value of the Reward You receive will be based on Fora Financial’s promotion as in effect on the date You made the referral.
- If You participate in the Program, then a Reward will be given for each Eligible Referral You make.
- Participation in the Program is void where prohibited by applicable law or regulation. Also, all Independent Sales Organizations (“ISOs”) or Sales Brokers/Representatives are NOT eligible for this Program, and You will NOT be eligible for a Reward for any Referred Merchants that You have a vested and/or ownership interest in.
- You are responsible for any tax liabilities associated with this Program.
- As a condition to both receiving and being eligible for the Reward, You will complete and submit a Form W-9 to Fora Financial.
- If You receive a reward, You (as a Participant) are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees resulting from it. By participating in the Program, You release Fora Financial and its agents from all liability, including, without limitation, with respect to the Reward. Fora Financial reserves that right to suspend You as Participant from the Program at any time and reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Program at any time, including amounts of Rewards.
- By taking part You agree
- to comply with all applicable commercial and public anti-bribery laws;
- to refer only businesses/Merchants and business owners that You know; and
- not to engage in any activity that may be considered fraudulent or invasive or that may be considered spamming.
If Fora Financial deems that either You or a Referred Merchant have engaged in any fraudulent or abusive activity, Fora Financial reserves the right to deem you ineligible for participation in this Program and may render Your Reward null and void.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Fora Financial, harmless from and against all claims, expenses, damages, judgments, and costs including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of, relating to, or resulting from Your participation in the Program or for any violation of applicable law, rule, regulation by You, Referred Merchant, or its affiliates or respective owners.
- Fora Financial reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If You continue to participate in the Program after Fora Financial modifies any part of it, Your continued participation shall constitute consent to these modifications. If the modified terms are not acceptable, the only recourse for You is to stop sending referrals or participating in the Program.