By keeping up with customer service best practices, you can hone your personal approach to your business's customer journey. Luckily, there are numerous customer service blogs that can help you stay informed about customer service trends and best practices. To save you time, we’ve compiled a list of ten customer service blogs that we think are worth bookmarking.
10 Customer Service Blogs Business Owners Should Read:
1. Help ScoutHelp Scout provides small businesses with tools to make customer interactions feel more human and personalized. Their blog features tips for how to grow your business, improve customer service, and integrate their product into your strategies. They also focus on company culture, so make sure to check out their posts on this topic as well. Check out this post: 7 Ways to Improve your Online Customer Service
2. CustomerThinkCustomerThink is a global online community of business leaders who share the goal of creating profitable enterprises focused on customer service. Their site gives readers access to a host of helpful resources based on topic, type, or author. Check out this post: Want to Transform Customer Experiences? Staple Yourself to Their Queries!
3. Desk.comDesk.com is a support software solution that allows businesses to handle traditional customer communication. In addition, with this tool you can monitor and respond to social media inquiries. In conjunction with Salesforce, this customer service blog showcases posts related to small business best practices and real-life success stories. Since the authors understand your time is valuable, each post is concise and to the point. Check out this post: How to Create a Customer-Centric Experience
4. ForeSeeForeSee provides analytics systems for businesses to measure the customer experience and improve their outcomes. Updated every few days, ForeSee’s blog strives to educate professionals on the latest trends in improving the customer journey. You can also read about real-world examples of how customers have implemented ForeSee’s software to improve results. Check out this post: Customer Loyalty: How to Achieve the Customer Experience Golden Rule
5. SprinklrSprinklr, used by 50 percent of Fortune 500 companies, is the world’s leading social media management system for enterprises. Their blog boasts countless articles on how you can use social media to collect client data and enhance your customer experience. Check out this post: How to Provide Better Customer Care on Social
6. Shep HykenShep Hyken is a customer service expert that works with businesses of all sizes to help them build customer relationships. His Customer Service Blog provides practical information for impressing your customers and keeping them happy. Check out this post: The 8 Elements of Customer Support Quality
7. FonoloFonolo is the leading provider of cloud-based callbacks. Their blog — which is both informative and entertaining — shares strategies for improving your customer service approach. In addition to blog posts, the site contains educational infographics, photos, videos and webinars to support your ongoing customer experience education. Check out this post: Why You Should Empower Your Customer Service Team
8. ZendeskZendesk offers customer engagement products across all channels to help businesses scale and meet their customer service needs. Their robust blog focuses on helpful customer service tips, in addition to highlighting other companies’ success stories. Check out this post: Support Your Support With Self-Service
9. Win the CustomerFlavio Martin is the bestselling author of Win the Customer: 70 Simple Rules for Sensational Service. Like his book, the Win the Customer blog gives readers practical techniques for improving customer service. As an award-winning customer service blogger, Flavio shares helpful strategies for using the customer experience to gain customer loyalty. Check out this post: 3 of the Most Common Customer Service Complaints
10. ClientSuccessClientSuccess provides products and services to help businesses achieve world-class client success, retention, and growth. Their blog contains engaging articles about how industry leaders are solving real business challenges and building a culture of customer success. Check out this post: 5 Customer Success Leader Actions to Complete Before 2019
Conclusion: Start Reading Customer Service BlogsNow that you have a reading list, you can stay up-to-date on the latest customer service trends. Each customer service blog is updated regularly so you’ll always have new, relevant information at your fingertips!
Editor’s Note: This post was updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness in October 2020.