Spotlight on Renewals
The shift towards the fall for many businesses that are not summer-seasonal can result in a need for additional working capital. These needs can stem from many situations; some may include: an increase in population of permanent local residency (consumers who live in the local demographic, who travel over the summer), early/future stocking and purchasing of Fall & Winter products, merchandise and inventory, and general repairs to the business property and/or facility.
At Fora Financial, we as a small business lending institution understand these everyday needs that small businesses incur. One of the greatest benefits of becoming a member of the Fora Financial family of clientele is the direct and immediate access to our Relationship Management Staff.
Existing customers of Fora Financial have the ability to utilize our hard working team in the Relationship Management department for most if not all types of account servicing inquiries:
* Quick, easy and through servicing of account renewals
* Approvals within 24 hours or less
* Each account should be eligible for additional funding around the 55% paid-in point
* Minimal documentation required due to the retention of existing account information
* Lending can occur in as little as 1-3 business days
– Balance inquiries and account status updates
– Quick and direct access to customer service
The goal of the Relationship Management Team is to make your existing and renewing experience with Fora Financial stress & hassle free, while still securing the capital that you need – when you need it.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team, as we are specifically here for YOU, our existing client base.
Fora Financial’s relationship management staff can be reached by phone toll free at (855) 515-2410, by email at [email protected] , or by fax at (888)567-4007.
We know small business, and we’re excited to continue our working relationship with you.