5 social media tools any small business can use
Do you want to utilize social media for your small business? Check out these five tools! Whether you’re interested in scheduling content to post to your business’s social media platforms, or want to update online listings, these tools will provide convenient, productive and creative ways to elevate your small business’s online presence.
Regardless of industry, it can be very beneficial to use social media for your small business. Many people don’t realize that simply posting isn’t always enough, and that there are a variety of tools to take advantage of. If you want to strengthen your online brand, try these five helpful social media tools for businesses and see your marketing efforts flourish.
1. Locu – Updating every listing or social media site individually can be taxing. That’s where Locu comes in. The platform allows users to craft all of the information they would like shared online, and then post it to the sites they want. It will help you keep your message consistent, and you won’t need to post to each platform individually.
2. PostPlanner – If you’re striving to get more engagement on your social media profiles, PostPlanner is worth checking out. Part of learning how to use social media for business effectively is being able to share the right content for your audience. PostPlanner helps you gather content, all in one place, so that when you’re ready to share, you get optimal engagement. The platform suggests the best content, and even features an engagement prediction feature.
3. Buffer – At Fora Financial, one of our favorite social media tools for business is Buffer. This site makes it easy to schedule posts at anytime. Simply link your small business’s social media profiles to Buffer, craft posts and schedule them for anytime you’d like, such as when you’re going to be out of the office. Plus, Buffer includes helpful analytics, which allow you to see which posts perform the best.
4. Must be Present – For small businesses, customer interactions matter. Must be Present keeps you accountable, and ensures that you respond to mentions on Twitter. Using this tool allows you to see all mentions of your small business in one place, and tracks how quickly you respond. This is great – especially if you’re looking for social media tools for businesses that will allow you to improve customer relationships.
5. Mention – Let’s be honest; almost everyone wants to know when someone is talking about them. Whether it be good or bad, it is crucial to know the narrative that is being shared online about your small business. By using Mention, you’ll be able to track what is being said about your small business online, and respond right away through the service. Mention also makes tracking easy, and provides a list of the most influential sources talking about your business.
By using social media for your small business, you’ll be able to take your company to the next level, by increasing customer engagement, reaching new customers and posting relevant content. If you’re going to use social media for your small business, you might as well do it right! Let us know in the comment section below if you’ve used any of these tools, and how they worked out for your small business.